Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Gallstones/blocked duct. Has anyone had the stone in their duct removed during gallbladder removal?
I was told I have gallstones and I am having my gallbladder removed on Monday next week (17th), the beginning of this week I had an MRI and it was confirmed I have a stone blocking my bile duct. This stone has caused me to turn as yellow as a Simpson, constant temperature, constant nausea, my urine is practically brown and my whole body is itching like there are spiders under my skin. Consultant is aware but symptoms are getting worse day by day. Luckily I only have four days to go!!
They are going to attempt to remove the stone in the duct durning gallbladder removal. Has anyone else had this procedure done?
I have no idea what to expect!
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 609 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 682 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.