Hi, my name is falaksher! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is falaksher!

Options
falaksher
falaksher Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Looking for  a puppy 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Welcome to the community this is a disability forum 

If you are looking for a puppy I suggest you try pre loved website or search the Internet for puppies for sale in your area
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    falaksher said:
    Looking for  a puppy 
    Hello and welcome to the community. 

Unfortunately, we don't offer puppies. This is a community for people with lived experience of disability, can I ask who pointed you in our direction? Do you have a link?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @falaksher - it would help us enormously if you could give us a link as to how you got here. We have had several queries about puppies, & other pets over the past few months. As mentioned, this is a website for disabled people, but many of us are pet lovers. We hope you can find a puppy, & at the same time hope to stop people coming here with the hopes of finding one. Can you help us out, please? :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.