Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
My garden is doing my head in
Hi all hope ur all safe an well 😷🤗 I've got myself in a right mess if u look at my profile pic yes this is my garden I've done this garden 4 times last year already it's just getting to much for me,an to make matters worse last nite some one has tried to yank my gate open an now I've got half a gate left I should have rang landlord to get it sorted but I'm gonna have to sort garden so someone can get to it , this is gonna be 48 hours without sleep by 2moz, as well, im gonna have to tell him it happen tonight when I ring 2moz lol, I've been telling landlord I'm sick of doing it coz I only moved in here coz there was no garden back an front were both pebbled so would I have a leg to stand on over this argument I even have to buy weed killer all the time as well, its my contact says I have to look after garden it's a joke I can't even manage inside the house as it is, an costs me nearly half my pip money on rent top up too, I need to move out find a flat, its all getting on top of me atm, any advice on this matter I'd be very greatfull for xx 😢 🤔
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.