Effect of our mental health on dog behaviour? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Effect of our mental health on dog behaviour?

Options
Zula
Zula Community member Posts: 1 Listener
To the dog owners of this community! I know how vital the comfort and support of our dogs can be for our mental wellbeing; I'm looking into how our psychological functioning affects our dogs for my MSc, if you're also interested and want to be part of some new and interesting research I'd really appreciate it if you fill in my questionnaire:

<moderator removed pending review>

It's entirely anonymous. There's an email address if you want more info or want to know your results. Thanks so much if you decide to do it  :) 

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Zula

What an interesting topic you're researching!  It would be great to know your findings once completed :)

Could you please email us at community@scope.org.uk so we can ascertain more details and ensure this opportunity is safe for our members.  I've removed the link to your survey pending receiving this, and will re-insert (adding our disclaimer) once all has been verified.

Many thanks.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.