Hello. — Scope | Disability forum
New to the community? Remember to read our community guidelines and our community house rules.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Hello.

Robk
Robk Member Posts: 1 Listener

Hi, my name is Rob.k, I would like to say a big hello to all on Draycott Village Fund, I'd like to wish you all a safe prosperous and happy future. I look forward, as does my wife to getting to know the people in this group. Thanks for letting us be a part of this great site. Best wishes Rob.k and Jenny.k.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,379 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to you both 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

You might like to start in our coffee lounge or recent discussions  

Hope to see you around 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can't help I will
  • Cher_Inactive
    Cher_Inactive Posts: 4,414

Scope community team

Hi @Robk and your wife :)  It's lovely to welcome you to Scope's online community!  Is the Draycott Village Fund something you are involved with? 

If you have any questions please let us know.  While otherwise you might want to get started on the community by having a look at our recent discussions or browsing our various categories.  There's plenty of conversations going on, so don't be afraid to jump in!

I hope Thursday is treating you both well and look forward to speaking with you again.  Take care.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,941 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Robk and welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 10,614 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 27
    Hi @Robk - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining.   :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.

Fancy a chat in our virtual coffee lounge?

Put the kettle on and have a chat in our coffee lounge with other members. We talk about hobbies, games and anything else you can think of!

Cerebral Palsy (CP) Online Cafe

Here's a new opportunity for people with CP or a similar disability (aged 20+) to get together and chat. The sessions are in partnership with CP Sport so you can find out more and meet people from both organisations.

Are you struggling?

Read our 'Coping with stress, low mood and isolation' support thread for a run-down of ideas on how to banish those blues and feel happier.

What do you think about the community?

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community a better space for you.

Information about COVID-19

If you have questions about the virus, please read our information and support which includes guidance on benefits, getting food and essentials and Cerebral Palsy.

Back to school this September?

Read tips on how to settle back in and handle any worries you or your children might be having this new term.