Hello. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello.

Robk
Robk Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hi, my name is Rob.k, I would like to say a big hello to all on Draycott Village Fund, I'd like to wish you all a safe prosperous and happy future. I look forward, as does my wife to getting to know the people in this group. Thanks for letting us be a part of this great site. Best wishes Rob.k and Jenny.k.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to you both 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

You might like to start in our coffee lounge or recent discussions  

Hope to see you around 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Robk and your wife :)  It's lovely to welcome you to Scope's online community!  Is the Draycott Village Fund something you are involved with? 

If you have any questions please let us know.  While otherwise you might want to get started on the community by having a look at our recent discussions or browsing our various categories.  There's plenty of conversations going on, so don't be afraid to jump in!

I hope Thursday is treating you both well and look forward to speaking with you again.  Take care.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Robk and welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2021
    Hi @Robk - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining.   :)

Brightness