Hi, my name is younissheraz!
I trying to receive to the by
email employer support officer would
like her email Kathryn email address, so I can send my cv to looking and
check improve closed the gaps in the cv so employer within the company's
it show employer do things. I am good with communication skills and good with orgiased
good knowledge of computer and data entry skills would help me to apply for
I have asked you send me your email have to me I trying to find the email links. Wed site on Friday 26th may 2021. I am went have do I send my CV to you so check and updated.
I would like to bee employment within the company’s as soon possible and I am to apply for NHS hospital jobs live vacancies. Role of position i.e. Administration junior.
You need to send me your full email address to my email so I can you my CV. Kathryn email address. and etc
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.