Hi, my name is younissheraz! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is younissheraz!

Options
younissheraz
younissheraz Community member Posts: 2 Listener

I trying to receive to the by email  employer support officer  would like her email Kathryn email address, so I can send my cv  to looking and check improve closed the gaps in the cv so employer within the company's  it show employer do things. I am good with communication skills and good with orgiased good knowledge of computer and data entry skills would help me to apply for jobs vacancies

I have asked you send me your email have to me I trying to find the email links. Wed site on Friday 26th may 2021. I am went have do I send my CV to you so check and updated. 

I would like to bee employment within the company’s as soon possible and I am to apply for NHS hospital jobs live vacancies.   Role of position i.e.  Administration junior.

You need to send me your full email address to my email so I can you my CV. Kathryn email address. and etc

Comments

• younissheraz
    younissheraz Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I trying to receive to the by email  employer support officer  would like her email Kathryn email address, so I can send my cv  to looking and check improve closed the gaps in the cv so employer within the company's  it show employer do things. I am good with communication skills and good with orgiased good knowledge of computer and data entry skills would help me to apply for jobs vacancies

I have asked you send me your email have to me I trying to find the email links. Wed site on Friday 26th may 2021. I am went have do I send my CV to you so check and updated. 

I would like to bee employment within the company’s as soon possible and I am to apply for NHS hospital jobs live vacancies.   Role of position i.e.  Administration junior.

You need to send me your full email address to my email so I can you my CV. Kathryn email address. and etc
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @younissheraz

Welcome to the community.

Are you referring to somebody at Scope? Have you been taking part in one of our employment schemes? 

Would you mind dropping us an email to community@scope.org.uk, just to privately let us know the full name of the employment officer who has been consulting with you. Alternatively, if you'd like to tell us which service you are accessing, I can pass your message on to them directly.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.