whats everyone having for breakfast and lunch? - Page 8 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

whats everyone having for breakfast and lunch?

Options

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,044 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Alicewillow can use either, I use fresh because I always have lemons in as I use them alot in cooking but bottled be fine.  It is a simple dressing but it does taste nice. Can use limes too.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I had croissants today always hungry when I get up early 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I had banana for breakfast

my mini sheadies and chopped dates for lunch 
    a strawberry and white chocolate for this afternoon (hubby left it yesterday and would be a crime to waste it ha ha)

Remember the chat about bananas being good for pain, don't think it works for me ha ha
    But i will see if my change over with foods has helped me lose weight ha ha xx
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A wonderful excuse for eating the chocolate @SueHeath. Though, I never need excuses to eat the chocolate! 

I hope you are all enjoying your breakfasts and lunches. I wasn't hungry for breakfast again (remember, I'm allergic to mornings!) but had a chicken wrap for lunch  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Sandy_123
    Options
    Shredded wheat, toast
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,066 Pioneering
    Options
    Two cups black coffee so far! At least only one teaspoon per cup. Not hungry 
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Two coffee's so far
    will have my cereal this morning x
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Does anybody have a coffee machine? I like my morning coffees, and I often wonder how much a coffee machine would improve the experience.

I'm sure I recall @66Mustang speaking about having one before, but I' not certain :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Geegeenumber1
    Options
    sausage sandwich with 2 sausages and one small piece of wholemeal butter and ketchup, feel too full now but hopefully will energise my studies
  • SueHeath
    Options
    I don't have one @Ross_Scope hopefully some one will be able to help you.

You know @Geegeenumber1 that is a lovely word to hear "Studies" ha ha you have a bit of catching up to do 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Options
    6am starts from now on - my final year and will be starting full time work placement any day but im on a merit so doing ok. Would be nice to push up to a first though
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have a coffee pod machine but don't use it that often seem to go on and off using it 

Croissants again for me a bit later on 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    All your breakfasts sound delicious! I wasn't hungry for breakfast today but I had sausages, chips and beans for lunch today.

Good luck with your studies and work placement @Geegeenumber1. How are you finding your studies at the moment? - well done on the merit!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Geegeenumber1
    Options
    Studies are OK. Started at 6am today which makes sense as I'm up by 5. I'm a couple of points off a distinction for my masters so really wanna push for it. Your lunch sounds lovely not sure I'm hungry enough for lunch. I find two meals and one sweet treat is enough most days

How are you. You're studying too aren't you

• SueHeath
    Options
    Well i had my cereal for breaky 
    Friday is our big shop day - so i had an extra special strawberry tart for lunch ha ha x
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    @Geegeenumber1 - I am glad your studies are ok. Good luck with getting your distinction! We believe in you. Do you know what you need to do to push your grade up to a distinction? If we can do anything to support you, please don't hesitate to let us know. I am good thank you and yep I'm also studying  :)

@SueHeath - I hope you enjoyed your cereal! What cereal did you have today for breaky? I hope the shopping went well and you enjoyed your strawberry tart for lunch. It sounds delicious  :)

• SueHeath
    Options
    The only cereal i have at the moment @L_Volunteer is mini shreadies 
    The strawberry tart was lovely, but i'm not supposed to eat them - no wonder i'm not losing weight ha ha x
  • Geegeenumber1
    Options
    i think its just small things like structure of essays and stuff which can make the difference between the merit and the distinction. 

Its now or never to get the grades

hope you are enjoying yours too 

im focused on my studies again now and have just done a really good plan for study/leisure/work and hopefully that will help a lot

plus its good to keep getting feedback from lecturers includin the one im in love with lol
  • Sandy_123
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Veggie sausage, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and toast
  • Geegeenumber1
    Options
    Just a black Costa instant coffee which wasn't very nice! 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.