Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please help, I cant stop shaking and vibrating on fingers and feet
M 25 YO male and obese
12 Days ago I had vibrating in my feet even when I was sitting or lying down they was constantly tingling on there own, That has gone but what has came now is when I put my feet on the floor its like ive out them in a vibrating floor and it goes all up my legs. but they dont tingle anymore when they are not on the floor
7 days ago I started getting tingling in my fingers on my right hand
5 days ago I started getting body tremors where it fills like my body is trembling all the time
The worse is my fingers and hand when sitting down using my laptop i slightly tremor in both hands, I pick something up it moves on its own,
2 days ago I started getting achy dead arm in the same right arm.
It feels like its all getting worse.
Some background I have had high blood pressure for 6 years on Ramipril 5mg one a day and lanzeoprazel.
For many years also ive had pain all over my body in joins like wrists foot ect. Achying pains come on suddenly and then go away.
I am extremely sensitive to pain all over my body, If you push down on my arms for example they throb for ages and are painfull
I Currently take 50000 Units of vitamin D as have a deficiency. Been on them for 5 weeks
At night when i try and sleep my heart feels like its pounding out my chest " its normal rate around 70-80BPM" I can hear it when I lie down on my side very loud.
I can feel my heart beat all over my body, So if I am holding my hand or finger I can feel a strong beat there, or if i out my foot on my leg I get it in my foot a strong pulse.
, Dont think its anxiety
I had a Brain MRI yesterday as I was having headaches everyday for 2 months,
"Which now has gone"
Ive had several ECG done over pass months all normal.
I go tomorow for blood rests but expect them all to be normal.
My worry is that its to do with my heart or I have MS or Parkinson's.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 835 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 301 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.2K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 702 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 769 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments