Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Happy Father's Day!

Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,224

Scope community team

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day so it's very much appropriate to give a shout out to all the dads, grandads and other father figures we have on the community and beyond. You all do a fabulous job and are very much appreciated. 

• How are you celebrating Father's Day? 
  • What does the father figure in your life mean to you?
  • Do you celebrate Father's Day as a father of a pet? An increasing trend
Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.

Replies

• leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 3,712 Disability Gamechanger
    Yay! Thanks for raising this today @Ross_Scope.
    ive had a sporty day so far, watched the final at Queens. A good tennis match featuring two good players one of which was British.

next I’m watching Wales versus Italy, should be a good match too.

had two phone calls from children and expecting another two, well maybe another one. And I received a lovely card, maybe more next week, they’re often late. 

So a nice day today really despite a slate grey sky. 🙂
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,224

Scope community team

Sounds super @leeCal, I hope you've enjoyed the day so far and fingers crossed it gets even better!
    Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • vikingqueenvikingqueen Member Posts: 467 Pioneering
         And a happy fathers day to all the dads we have lost but will be in our hearts forever  <3
  • leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 3,712 Disability Gamechanger
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,535 Disability Gamechanger
    @vikingqueen well said, only the second fathers day since we lost my dad and he's been in my thoughts all day.

Got a card from my son and heir, first one for a few years (mind you i did send him some money to buy it and post it !)
    Got a new wallet in the post from daughter and grandson (also a seperate card from Charlie who wrote it all by himself ).
    SM brought me some aftershave, so all in all did quite well.
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
Sign in or join us to comment.