Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Happy Father's Day!

Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,684

Scope community team

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day so it's very much appropriate to give a shout out to all the dads, grandads and other father figures we have on the community and beyond. You all do a fabulous job and are very much appreciated. 

• How are you celebrating Father's Day? 
  • What does the father figure in your life mean to you?
  • Do you celebrate Father's Day as a father of a pet? An increasing trend
Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.

Replies

• leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 4,133 Disability Gamechanger
    Yay! Thanks for raising this today @Ross_Scope.
    ive had a sporty day so far, watched the final at Queens. A good tennis match featuring two good players one of which was British.

next I’m watching Wales versus Italy, should be a good match too.

had two phone calls from children and expecting another two, well maybe another one. And I received a lovely card, maybe more next week, they’re often late. 

So a nice day today really despite a slate grey sky. 🙂
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,684

Scope community team

Sounds super @leeCal, I hope you've enjoyed the day so far and fingers crossed it gets even better!
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • vikingqueenvikingqueen Member Posts: 527 Pioneering
         And a happy fathers day to all the dads we have lost but will be in our hearts forever  <3
  • leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 4,133 Disability Gamechanger
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,059 Disability Gamechanger
    @vikingqueen well said, only the second fathers day since we lost my dad and he's been in my thoughts all day.

Got a card from my son and heir, first one for a few years (mind you i did send him some money to buy it and post it !)
    Got a new wallet in the post from daughter and grandson (also a seperate card from Charlie who wrote it all by himself ).
    SM brought me some aftershave, so all in all did quite well.
    I will now only offer benefits advice on PIP, and specific benefits advice for other people with Epilepsy. 
Sign in or join us to comment.