PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Meant to have assessment in March, but still haven't heard after notifying them of new diagnosis

SharadamSharadam Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 1 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi all i posted my form back in early november for pip, i had a txt to say the recieved my form then i got a phone call to say i had a phone assessment on sunday 14th march at 9 in the morning.
I was up ready waiting for somebody to phone me but no one did i tried phoning but it was closed. 
Waited and phoned on the mon and was told to contact benefits as it had been sent back i did all that and i had to phone and let them know i had recently been diagnosed with cough syncope and was told someone would contact me with another app and i still haven't heard anything it will be a yr in sep. 

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,388 Disability Gamechanger
    @Sharadam hi and welcome to scope, its not unusual atm for  PIP claim to take 10 months, keep in mind that a diagnosis isn't relevant to PIP its how your disability affects you day to day life.
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • SharadamSharadam Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Aw yeah i know that it was just so they were aware of it so that time scale is normal atm. 
Sign in or join us to comment.