If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is Olu

Options
OLOJEDE
OLOJEDE Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 2021 in Start here and say hello!
i'm new here and thanks for all the earlier post. i;m a mum with a 6 years old boy on the autism spectrum

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself 
  • OLOJEDE
    OLOJEDE Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,650 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @OLOJEDE

Welcome to the community, how are you today? 

Thanks for introducing us to yourself, I hope your son is receiving all the support he needs to manage his autism.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @OLOJEDE :) Welcome to the community from me too. 

Do you mind me asking whether this was a recent diagnosis? Are you both managing to cope okay? You might like to visit our category for discussions relating to autism, and also our one for parents and carers

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,935 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @OLOJEDE :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,189 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @OLOJEDE - & welcome to the community from me also. How are you & your son doing? :)
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.