If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi

Options
Elsie
Elsie Community member Posts: 3 Contributor
edited July 2021 in Start here and say hello!
been a member of this group for a long time but first time I have posted. i am mum to my daughter who has life long learning disabilities and health needs. i had ME myself in my 20s which has never gone completely away and starting to cause more problems as i get older .  Looking forward to joining the chat 

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,932 Championing
    Options
    Hi @Elsie nice to see you joining in, lots of conversations to take part in. 
  • Elsie
    Options
    thank you
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,649 Championing
    Options
    Hello there @Elsie

Delighted to see you finally post, and welcome to the community :) 

I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of this place, do have a look around and get involved :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,198 Championing
    Options
    Hi @Elsie - it's good to see you joining in, & I look forward to hearing from you too. Anyway, a belated welcome to the community. :)
  • Elsie
    Options
    thanks very much ?
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,935 Championing
    Options
    Hi @Elsie and welcome to the community :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.