Hi, my name is unicorn5! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is unicorn5!

Options
unicorn5
unicorn5 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Most likely disappointed already got plans on august or September  if it does return might cancel

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @unicorn5 - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. I think we're all going to have to wait & see how things go with Covid. The main thing is we all follow any guidance, & try & keep safe. Good to see you've made some posts already. I hope you enjoy being a member of this friendly community. :)
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @unicorn5 - nice username! How are you doing today?

I understand you feeling uncertain about the plans you have booked for this summer, the picture for us all looks a tad unpredictable and all we can do is take it one day at a time and keep ourselves as safe as possible  <3  

I wonder if it would be worth thinking of back up plans to treat yourself, just in-case things go a little awry?

What do you have planned for today?  I hope it's something nice.  Take care and speak to you again soon hopefully.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.