Hi, I'm Simplecrater! I didn't receive my ESA payment when expected, any ideas what's happened? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Simplecrater! I didn't receive my ESA payment when expected, any ideas what's happened?

Simplecrater
Simplecrater Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hiy Hiy thanks for the add

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Simplecrater and welcome to our community.  It's great to meet you, how are you doing today?

Do you have any particular questions we can help you with?  If so, please just let us know and we'll endeavour to provide support.  Otherwise, feel free to make yourself at home by visiting our various chat categories, recent discussions or getting stuck in wherever you like :)

Hope you are doing well and speak again soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Simplecrater
    yeh I usually get me esa on Thursdays it was due on 22nd July but never went in,anybody any ideas? Thanks
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Have you called to find out why you haven't been paid 

We don't know some members do report late payments 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Simplecrater

Ah, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get your payment when expected, are you managing okay?  As @janer1967 recommended, you're best off speaking with the relevant department directly to ascertain exactly what's happened.  If you're receiving New Style ESA, you need to call Universal Credit.  Otherwise, call the Job Centre Plus.

I've amended your thread title to include your query and moved it to our ESA category - If you could keep us updated with how you get on that would be great and please ask away with anything else that we might be able to help with.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Simplecrater
    Yeh got them on the phone after 35 mins and they couldn’t find out or say why it was stopped.they reinstated it and got paid thanks 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.