Introduction — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Introduction

Options
Doulla
Doulla Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone, I am Doulla and have just joined the Scope community. I’m a Londoner who has MS (diagnosed 12 years ago).  It’s great to have found Scope, as it was not mentioned by NHS folk (I.e my GP and other medics).  I have signed up fo the Return to Work programme and hope to find work soon. I also look forward to being in contact with you through the online community. ?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the online community @Doulla

Good to see you join us, I hope you find the community to be a positive outlet for you, and best of luck with the employment support scheme :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Doulla
    Doulla Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hello Jane and Ross.  Thank you for your welcome messages.  I think learning and getting used to the Scope site and everyone here will be akin to job hunting, i.e.lots to get to learn and get comfortable with!  I look forward to it 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Doulla said:
    Hello Jane and Ross.  Thank you for your welcome messages.  I think learning and getting used to the Scope site and everyone here will be akin to job hunting, i.e.lots to get to learn and get comfortable with!  I look forward to it 
    Well if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Doulla - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I'm pleased you have found the Scope community as it has so much to offer as you've found already with the employment programmes. I really hope you enjoy being part of this community, & I look forward to see you joining in. :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Doulla :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.