Introduction — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Introduction

Doulla
Doulla Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone, I am Doulla and have just joined the Scope community. I’m a Londoner who has MS (diagnosed 12 years ago).  It’s great to have found Scope, as it was not mentioned by NHS folk (I.e my GP and other medics).  I have signed up fo the Return to Work programme and hope to find work soon. I also look forward to being in contact with you through the online community. ?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the online community @Doulla

Good to see you join us, I hope you find the community to be a positive outlet for you, and best of luck with the employment support scheme :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Doulla
    Doulla Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hello Jane and Ross.  Thank you for your welcome messages.  I think learning and getting used to the Scope site and everyone here will be akin to job hunting, i.e.lots to get to learn and get comfortable with!  I look forward to it 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Doulla said:
    Hello Jane and Ross.  Thank you for your welcome messages.  I think learning and getting used to the Scope site and everyone here will be akin to job hunting, i.e.lots to get to learn and get comfortable with!  I look forward to it 
    Well if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Doulla - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I'm pleased you have found the Scope community as it has so much to offer as you've found already with the employment programmes. I really hope you enjoy being part of this community, & I look forward to see you joining in. :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Doulla :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness