Hi, my name is Altura2021! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Altura2021!

Options
Altura2021
Altura2021 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hiya! 

Just working on it and thinking about planning for a holiday. How are you trying to exact a positive approach that could marry a constructive feedback? 

Always, 

J. Monteiro

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Altura2021

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see that you have joined us. Oh, a holiday sounds wonderful! However, planning can be difficult. Could you categorise the things you need to do and make to-do lists to work through gradually? If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask and hopefully we will be able to support you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Altura2021

Welcome to the community, nice to hear you are planning a holiday. Do you have any idea where you want to go?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.