Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is omma! I've applied for PIP three times
hi basically I applied 3 times last two refused now waiting result but please dont understand wrong Im not trusting who is decide PIP I had three surgeries and still going physiotherapy and Im using seven medication and they are my repeat medication on next week they will add one more and I need afew more surgeries but they gave me zero point Can you believe that ? I think PIP helping people after life . Im trying to get PIP in two years but I wont gave up Im waiting again result after I will apply court .this time I applied with citizen advice before two Enfiled council worker helped me for apply and fill the form think about it everybody trying to help me for get PIP except PIP worker realy I don't understand what can we do anymore someone has to check them thank you
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.