I am doing my DT GCSE and I am making a product. I would appreciate it if you filled out this form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I am doing my DT GCSE and I am making a product. I would appreciate it if you filled out this form

Options
Official_Design
Official_Design Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2021 in Research and opportunities
Hello I would appreciate if you filled out this form. It is for my DT GCSE. I am making a product to help people with GDD, dyslexia and dyspraxia. I need as many replies as possible so I would appreciate if you went out of your way to fill out the form.

[link temporarily removed by moderator, pending review]

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Official_Design :) Thanks for thinking of us to get some responses for your DT GCSE project. 

We do allow research to be posted on the community, but we just need to check it's right for the community first. I'm about to email you a form to complete. Once you've returned that to us and we've checked it over, we can reinstate the link for you. 

I've also moved your post into our news and opportunities category, as that's the only category into which we allow research to be posted. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.