Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I sent my form off, but they haven't received it. The system is so stressful
I have been turned down for PIP twice over the past 5 years. My docto suggested a month or so ago i apply again to be able to purchase the supplements i need for my condition. I received the PIP form and they said they mut receive it back before 25th September. i posted on 12th spetember, but, they say they still have not received it and have given me another extension until 16th October. i explained i posted first class, and they said yes it is just taking a long time to come through our systems. This is disgusting, my doctor is the ne who reccommended I apply for PIP again, but they make it so stressful.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.