Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
PIP haven't received review forms. They've said we might have to resend them. What can we do?
I was looking for any advice anyoney can give - I am the carer for my wife who has multiple illnesses we submitted her PIP review forms about a month ago 11 days before the deadline - she received a letter this morning to say they were cancelling her PIP as of last week as they had not received her forms - after contacting them by phone they admitted there was potentially a 3 week delay in receiving things because of a huge backlog but still insisted that the PIP was cancelled until they receive the forms - all they would offer is to send out new forms to be filled in - which would then also go into this ongoing backlog so potentially she will be without PIP for 2 months - all I got was sorry not our problem - anyone had similar problem anything she can do
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 687 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.