Hi, my name is Jaydendog1! I was given three options with my job — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is Jaydendog1! I was given three options with my job

Jaydendog1
Jaydendog1 Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited October 19 in Work and employment
Hi I’m looking for advice I was given three options with job may 2020 . Caught Covid in work went on sick become very I’ll with long Covid lung problems and stomach problems and fatigue . Unfortortnetly I also have dry eyes threw Covid also I have fibromyalgia which I’ve had for years . Which had gone worse . I’m on pip high rate and I haven’t work since last may . I was given either to go or to go with 26 weeks pay  I’ve been working for 20 years with them or other poulticing holiday leave . I was given 6 month s first . And extended because I caught Covid in job . I’m currently into three months of last three month but struggling with money I’m in was support group and was told I can work permitted work which would make it same wagged as I used to have .  I’m afraid I want get or win my assessment in February in support group and stop it because I’m doing permitted work and they stop my pip as well 
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.