Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Moment thinking spending less time at my gf feel dont know how things are going and longer im here feel causing problems for her.She on spectrum to she often asking me what in thinking tried explaining have problems understanding and explaining my emotions .
Since staying with her feel some behavior bit concerned over often ask me what thinking dont know what to say.Times when talked about my problems she laughed at them even calling me wimp over them but if she having any problems i need support her .
She said has fear that she push me away and i need understand not about me its things she going though .
Recently seem everything im interested is weird or stupid that like read a lot and expect some things read about not everyone agree with .Turned into argument that i shouldnt be reading kind books they just superstition nonsense she couldnt cope with reading about things like that then started crying over it how her ex was same way.She told me didnt understand that when like that shouldnt argue with her she needs my support wasnt really about me .
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 967 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 842 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.