Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Should i tell PIP?
Good morning all fellow scopers i hope your all doing good? And keeping well, i have a question if anyone could help I'd appreciate it, ive done a MR for pip, however, ive just had a phone appointment with my G.P ( its a new one and she seems absolutely lovely quiet refreshing ) anyways ive been having some breathing problems, she's sending me for a chest x-ray and shes today sent me a prescription for a inhaler she thinks i could possibly have COPD from what ive told her... and also bloods next week. Is this something i need to tell pip? She said if the inhaler helps until she refers me to get x-ray shes happy to give me the inhaler, i was on steroid tables but since they have ran out im not able to breath etc again. So that's why she's trying me on the inhaler for awhile. Any help would be appreciated. I just didn't know if I'd need to tell pip my health has changed x
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 723 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.