New — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

New

Rocky007
Rocky007 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 23 in Start here and say hello!
Hi my name is omar [removed by moderator - surname]
I have 2 volunteering jobs and my main job 
I am a volunteer worker working for the stroke association as there stroke ambassador for 5 years and I am volunteer working for the london air ambulance as a NHS responder volunteer for 2.5 year my main job is working at the odeon in Greenwich for 2.5 years 
Tagged:

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 6,575

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @Rocky007 :) Thanks for sharing some information about your current employment- it's good to get to know you a bit better!

Do you enjoy being a volunteer with the Stroke Association? That sounds like a great opportunity. 

Just to let you know, I've removed your surname from your post. We don't allow personal details such as full names to be posted on the community, as is stated in our house rules. This is for the safety of yourself and others. 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,595 Disability Gamechanger
    @Rocky007 hi and welcome to scope, you seem to keep very busy.
    I am a person with epilepsy not an epileptic, my illness doesn't define me.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 539 Pioneering
    Hi @Rocky007

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. It looks like you do a lot of volunteering! How are you finding it?  :)
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.
  • Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Member Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Hi @Rocky007 I hope you enjoy being part of the Community. If you have any questions please ask.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.