New — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New

Options
Rocky007
Rocky007 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi my name is omar [removed by moderator - surname]
I have 2 volunteering jobs and my main job 
I am a volunteer worker working for the stroke association as there stroke ambassador for 5 years and I am volunteer working for the london air ambulance as a NHS responder volunteer for 2.5 year my main job is working at the odeon in Greenwich for 2.5 years 
Tagged:

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Rocky007 :) Thanks for sharing some information about your current employment- it's good to get to know you a bit better!

Do you enjoy being a volunteer with the Stroke Association? That sounds like a great opportunity. 

Just to let you know, I've removed your surname from your post. We don't allow personal details such as full names to be posted on the community, as is stated in our house rules. This is for the safety of yourself and others. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,658 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Rocky007 hi and welcome to scope, you seem to keep very busy.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Rocky007

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. It looks like you do a lot of volunteering! How are you finding it?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness