Hi, my name is DeeCee! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is DeeCee!

DeeCee
DeeCee Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello Hello there I’ve just joined a couple of minutes ago is anybody home to answer the door? I don’t really know what to say to the group at the moment but I really hope you’ll talk me through the journey.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 
    If you have any questions you like to ask I’m sure someone will advise you further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Hello @DeeCee - & welcome to this friendly & supportive group. Thank you for joining us all. If you'd like, you could tell us a little bit about yourself, but only if you feel comfortable with that. It's just nice to get to know people a little. Do have a look around the community, you might try looking at the different categories: https://forum.scope.org.uk/categories  look at the recent discussions: https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussions   & just join in with any discussions of interest. There's also a virtual 'Coffee lounge' for a chat & some word games: https://forum.scope.org.uk/categories/coffee-lounge  or just chat here.
    Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @DeeCee

Welcome to the community, I'm glad to see that you've received such a warm welcome already :) 

You can feel free to have a look around the community at a pace that works for you, and if you ever have any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

A couple of useful pages to visit are the recent discussions page, and the categories page. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @DeeCee

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. As you can see, we are indeed now home (on the Scope's forum) for you to talk to. How are you today? Would you like to start by telling us more about your motivations for joining Scope's forum and your interests? It would be great to get to know you  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.