Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Aikidomo!
I would like to introduce myself. My wife is disabled and I am her main carer. I have managed to repair her scooter a few times by finding out what was wrong myself without using the experts who only seem to be interested in specific brands most of the times and take an intake of breath along with a shrug of the shoulders when asked for advice but loosen up when money is mentioned. Fixed it myself three times now by using the web. Pleased to meet you all.
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.