Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip MR strange letter
Hi guys I have been trying to claim pip from September last year and only had a telephone assessment in May time in which the assessor told a pack of lies in which I replied with a mandatory reconsideration letter explaining the lies that where told and how I feel and why the woman lied when I can remember dates esp when being assaulted in the past as they said I had a good memory I explained you cannot forget some dates like that and I am suicidal struggling with money my thoughts and how I feel sick everyday with anxiety and that I've hurt myself a lot this year with broken hands from an ex and how i struggle holsing citting and even burnt myself and bullying I receive off exes and friends making me feel worse. I was on the sick years ago but found a job I love and I got better then I had problems again and it's all started over again. However they received my Mr on Sep 5 when I sent it in July and today I received a two week old letter asking if I had been prison and my bank details etc before a desicion can be made. Any clue as to whats going on as the phone wsit is over an hour and my mum cant wait as i work and dont have the time. They shot me down as I can go work but they don't understand my troubles and how I'm nearly losing my job to stress and the way I feel.. many thanks
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 951 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 723 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.