Any extra financial help when already claiming PIP? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Any extra financial help when already claiming PIP?

klj1204
klj1204 Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello everyone I'm new and I'm hoping to get some advice from anyone willing to help. So im using a personal trainer as that is the only way I can effectively do exercise due to my cerebral palsy and  wheelchair. I do get PIP but that all goes to my mother who is my carer and needs all the help financially she can get. I do work very part time but my job refuses to give me anymore hours on my contract. As a result my personal training takes up quite a lot of my earnings (it's already at a discount) this and the cost of regular life is cause me lose my money rapidly. Is there any help I can get? I don't want to give up my trainer as I believe exercise is very helpful especially with my condition. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.