Hi, my name is Shazlj! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is Shazlj!

Shazlj
Shazlj Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my name is Sharon, I came across this forum by chance but happy to be here. 

Comments

• Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Member Posts: 1,347 Pioneering
    Hi @Shazlj I hope you enjoy being part of the Community. Would you like to tell us something about yourself. If you have any questions please ask. Take care.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 11,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shazlj - Pleased you found us. Welcome to this friendly community, Sharon. How are you doing? :)
  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,416

Scope community team

Hello @Shazlj

Welcome to the community, I'm glad you happened upon us :) 

I'm looking forward to seeing you getting involved, please feel free to have a browse and post in whatever discussions take your fancy.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,821 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 567 Pioneering
    Hello @Shazlj

We are happy to see you here too! Welcome to Scope's forum. How are you today?  :D
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.