Hi, my name is galakan! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is galakan!

Options
galakan
galakan Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi Nan ngadan ko et Myrna galakan 

Comments

• galakan
    galakan Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Laydek ay maitapi isnan grupo 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @galakan

Welcome to the community, thank you for joining us. As mentioned above, this is an English speaking forum, based in the UK, but of course we will try to support you as best as we can.

Apologies, I can't get a reliable translation of what you are saying to us so I am unsure what you are asking or what you are telling us about. Is everything okay?

The translation platform I used said your text is Philipino, so here is the translation of what I have said:
    Ang ginamit kong platform ng pagsasalin ay nagsabi na ang iyong teksto ay Philipino, kaya narito ang pagsasalin ng aking sinabi:

Maligayang pagdating sa komunidad, salamat sa pagsali sa amin. Gaya ng nabanggit sa itaas, isa itong forum na nagsasalita ng English, na nakabase sa UK, ngunit siyempre susubukan naming suportahan ka sa abot ng aming makakaya.

Paumanhin, hindi ako makakuha ng maaasahang pagsasalin ng iyong sinasabi sa amin kaya hindi ako sigurado kung ano ang iyong itinatanong o kung ano ang iyong sinasabi sa amin. Okay lang ba ang lahat?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.