Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip award backpay. Has anyone been told it'll come in within 3 to 5 days?
Hi, I recently had a phonecall from the dwp while I was waiting for my tribunal paper decision stating they've re looked at my claim and I am entitled to enhanced rate on both parts, and that I should recieve my payments withing 3 to 5 days. Has anyone been told they would receive there money this quick? And did it go in within that time frame? I'm on the 4th day and still have not received a decision letter or my payment?
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 959 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 258 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 670 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 727 Autism and neurodiversity
- 875 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.