Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi everyone just an update rang dwp this morning and I have been awarded pip ime so glad the waiting over I was stressed and struggling to sleep anyway as I explained in previous posts I made my claim for pip in July and had phone assesment November 09 I rang and requested a copy of report 2 weeks later and received it next day reason I waited two weeks was because I never got a letter or text to say they had my report and never did get latter or text but anyway so I was on here for past week asking for help about waiting times as waiting for the decision was making me ill and sleepless so decide to phone dwp again and ask if a decision had been made spoke to a lovely lady on phone and she said let me check then said its all sorted to my surprise she then said a letter has been sent out and also a backdated payment wich should be in my bank Friday from assesors report I should have got enhanced daily living and standard mobility and that's exactly what she said I've been awarded thanks for all your help people and hopefully I can move forward now and gain some independence back I do feel a massive weight has just been lifted off my shoulder the past month of waiting for a decision really had me more ill and sleeples than ever
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 680 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 950 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 723 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.