Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Work Capability Assessment Research
Hi! I am a PhD student at Lancaster University and due to start research titled: “Investigating individual perceptions of well-being during the work-capability re-assessment process for people deemed severely functionally disabled at their previous work-capability assessment.”
If you were deemed to have LCWRA at previous assessment & are currently in the re-assessment process or due to have another WCA in the near future (or know someone in this situation) & would like some more detail about the research or are interested in participating please let me know on the following:
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community Guidelines.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.