Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Anderson1! What will happen if I'm on the sick for 28 weeks?
Hi, I would like to ask a question. I have a back and nerve damage down my right side and leg. I have been off work for 6 weeks, Iam waiting for a appointment with a specialist at hospital to see what they can do. I did try and go back to work but was only there for 3 weeks and couldn’t cope with pain and Iam back on the sick. I don’t know what will happen if Iam on the sick for 28 weeks. Can you please advise.
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.