Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can more than 1 school be named in section I of an ehcp???
I am trying to please find out can you name more than 1 school in section I of an ehcp? By this i mean a child in a mainstream school on a waiting list for a specialist provision (all consultation papers sent the special needs school selected can meet need etc) can my child have the school they attend in section I (mainstream) with the special needs school ALSO named if there is no confirmed start date of when they will move to the specialist provision (waiting list of minimum 2 years). Very hard to get hold of sen team so reaching out to see if anyone knows anything on here.
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.