Your Christmas gifts
I’m aware that gifts aren’t the meaning of Christmas or whatever but for one minute I’m going to make a thread asking about presents!
Did you get anything that you are especially pleased with?
Was it something you asked for, or that you had always wanted?
Or was it a total surprise?
Aside from the sentimental stuff like a hug from someone you haven’t met for ages. (only joking)
I got mostly edible (and drinkable) gifts, which I am obviously very pleased about. Also some gifts that while not edible are food related. Finally, I received a voucher, which could potentially be spent on food.
- 50.1K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 537 Education
- 998 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 943 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 608 Chronic pain and pain management
- 664 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 720 Autism and neurodiversity
- 866 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Need to talk?
Over Christmas the online community might be a little quieter than usual, so if you need urgent emotional support or if you feel like you might be in crisis, please read up about how to stay safe for now and find help.
You can also speak to somebody in confidence by calling Samaritans on 116 123 for free or send an email to
Of course, if you feel like you might be at risk right now, please call 999 or visit your local hospital.