Your Christmas gifts
I’m aware that gifts aren’t the meaning of Christmas or whatever but for one minute I’m going to make a thread asking about presents!
Did you get anything that you are especially pleased with?
Was it something you asked for, or that you had always wanted?
Or was it a total surprise?
Aside from the sentimental stuff like a hug from someone you haven’t met for ages. (only joking)
I got mostly edible (and drinkable) gifts, which I am obviously very pleased about. Also some gifts that while not edible are food related. Finally, I received a voucher, which could potentially be spent on food.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 755 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments