Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Problems In One Area-Mathematics
I don't mind doing mathematics on paper, I will and quite able to do addition, division, and multiplication workings this way.
But I will check my answer by using a calculator. I add, just to check.
But when it comes to Subtraction I literally turn into a nervous wreck, hot sweaty, and I start to feel sick.
When I was a child I received a massive brain injury. This has left me with some side effects, mainly memory and spastic right leg.
I struggle like he'll when it comes to subtraction.
I did an adult mathematic course several years ago. I quit two thirds of the way through and jacked it in.
The reason memory...
Are there any folks reading this have similar phobias when it comes to doing + - x ÷
Also I know there are hundreds of apps for this but, can any folks recommend any "free" apps for mathematics.
Thank you folks
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.