Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is KayCee7981! My daughter's moving from DLA to PIP. When will she be paid?
Hi I can't find anything that can help me can I ask if anyone knows the anwser the question is - my daughter is receiving dla but has turned 16 and done her pip claim which she has been accepted for her dla was usually oaid on a Tuesday and pip on a Thursday so will my daughter's pip payment days remain the same as the dla was every 4 weeks or will the pip day change to the Thursday but continue from the 4 weeks onwards meaning the dla would cut of 2 days earlier then pip be paid on the Thursday. I'm sorry it sounds gobbledygook but I'd be grateful for any answers 🙏
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.