Hi, my name is megamumto2! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is megamumto2!

megamumto2
megamumto2 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Thank you for letting me join. 
I hope someone can answer my questions, or signpost me to where I can get help.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 880 Pioneering
    Hi @megamumto2

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. 

I think we are a supportive and friendly community and I hope you will find the same.

What questions do you have for us? What can we help you with? We will be more than happy to help if we can!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities, and assistive technology. Pronouns: She/her.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 25,533 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome,
    If you can give us some information then I’m sure someone will be able to help you.
  • Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 2,043 Pioneering
    Hi @megamumto2 I hope you enjoy being part of the Community. We are here to support you where we can. Please ask your questions. Take care.

Brightness

Need to talk?

Over Christmas the online community might be a little quieter than usual, so if you need urgent emotional support or if you feel like you might be in crisis, please read up about how to stay safe for now and find help.

You can also speak to somebody in confidence by calling Samaritans on 116 123 for free or send an email to
[email protected]

Of course, if you feel like you might be at risk right now, please call 999 or visit your local hospital.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.