Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hello my name tonyodo

Options
tonyodo
tonyodo Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am 60 years old, and retired. I was a HGV Mechanic with an HGV licence which I used to increased my income.
I am on basic PIP Benefit and a small pension from my last employer.

I recently got my drivers CPC to go driving again partly due to boredom and the so called driver shortage. However it would seem because I have not driven for 3 years or so I need a refresher driving course. I am now waiting for this to happen when the government funding come's through.

I won't be holding my breath, I don't have much faith in them anymore.
They talk a lot, but do balls all. 

Wells that's all folk's, if you want to comment on anything I am here. 

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.