If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Pippa3168!

Options
Pippa3168
Pippa3168 Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Pippa3168 - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. How are you today? :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,503 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Pippa3168 :) It's great to have you on board! 

As teddybear12 has said, please do feel free to take a look around and get stuck in. Two good places to start are our categories page, and the list of the most recent discussions on the community.

If you have any questions about using the community, or feel unsure of anything, please just give us a nudge :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Pippa3168 thanks for joining the community :) What are you up to today?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Pippa3168 welcome i'm not long on this group and i love it have a good browse you'll find lots of things.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey @Pippa3168

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today?

Also, thanks to @SueHeath. I am really glad to hear you are having a positive experience using Scope's forum. 

If either of you wants any help with navigating Scope's forum or have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! We will always do our best to support you, and listen to you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
    Options
    Hello @Pippa3168 I would like to also welcome to scope community. I hope you have a wonderful time being apart of being on the Scope online community. If you need anything please reach out and we will help with any questions or anything else you might need help with.   
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.