Hi, my name is pieman136! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is pieman136!

Options
pieman136
pieman136 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
I’m new to this forum . In fact I’m new to forums altogether. Hope that your well. 
I’m just learning so forgive me .
 I’m trying 

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey @pieman136

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. I am well thank you. How are you today?

There's absolutely nothing to forgive you for! You have done nothing wrong. In fact, I think you are doing a great job at trying to get involved in our forum. We are really proud of you for trying. 

I think we are a supportive and friendly community and I hope you will find the same. If there is anything we can do to support you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will do all we can to help!

Take care for now and I will look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @pieman136 welcome, how are you 
  • Poli80
    Poli80 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    Options
    Hello @pieman136
    I'm new here too :) Hope you are well :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @pieman136 :) It's been great to see you get involved in some discussions on the community already! It look as though you've been finding your way around okay, but please do let us know if you need any support. 

How's your week been going so far?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • pieman136
    Options
    Thank you Tori_scope . I’m getting the hang of reply’s so that’s a start . 
    I’m positive that I shall get better with time. But I don’t want to over do it. So just been dipping in and out. 
    My weeks going ok so far thanks.👍
  • pieman136
    Options
    Poli80 said:
    Hello @pieman136
    I'm new here too :) Hope you are well :)
    Thanks yeah I’m ok thanks . Pleased to meet you , how are you ? 
    I never knew how to reply your message earlier. 
  • pieman136
    Options
    Hi Teddybear12 thank you I shall keep trying . I’m pleased with my progress already . Hope I’ve replayed to you correctly? 
  • pieman136
    Options
    @Teddybear12 yeah it word 
    thank you
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @pieman136, I hope you are well this morning. 

It's lovely to see you getting involved, and I hope you are getting used to the community. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.