First post today :P — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

First post today :P

Options
Asto_boy01
Asto_boy01 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hey everyone!

Today I joined this page after randomly finding it on Google  :D 

So anyways, I'm Asto_boy01 and I'm 21. I am Autistic with several other mental health and disabilities such as BPD, Depression and learning challenges (Basically a walking DSM 5 lol)

I'm housebound and unable to work (and uneducated) or leave the house without support so I have a lot of time!

My hobbies include: Gaming/ platinum hunting, Korean TV shows, collecting DVDs (especially Horror or Zombies) and listening to Lil Peep. 

Nice to meet you all :smiley:

Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,502 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hi @Asto_boy01 welcome to the forum, join in with the topics on the forum
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Asto_boy01 it's great to have you here. Feel free to browse and join in with discussions on our categories page

If you've got any questions let us know :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hey @Asto_boy01

Welcome to Scope’s forum. It is great to see you have joined us. Thanks to Google, hey! How are you today?

You did make me chuckle in terms of a walking DSM 5. How are you currently managing everything? Your spirits seem to be high which is always great to see.

It sounds like you have a wide range of interests for spending your time which is also great to see. Do you have any particular favourite hunting games you enjoy playing? Or any particular horror/zombie movies you like to watch?

Take care for now and I will look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon!  :)

Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Danielle_2022
    Danielle_2022 Community member Posts: 266 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi there @Asto_boy01,
    I have just seen this post and it's brightened my day this morning, I also appreciated the DSM 5 joke! I wonder if you might be able to tell us more about why you joined the forum and what you're hoping to get from it? In the meantime, the Coffee Lounge is a great place to start making friends and play games :)
    Community Volunteer Host (she/her) with a passion for writing and making the world a better place for disabled people to exist.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.