Hi, my name is charleswashere! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is charleswashere!

Options
charleswashere
charleswashere Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Me dad of three suffered with fibromyalgia for 10 years  neuralgia pemaently inflamed chest for 20 years which they thing is part of my fibro  fun to breathe not. And ice-pick migraines... fun fun fun 

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @charleswashere

Wishing you a warm welcome to the community, I hope you are well and that you enjoy taking part here. I'm sure you will, this is a very supportive and welcoming place, so please feel free to have a look around and get involved wherever you'd like :) 

Sorry to hear of the challenges you have faced, I hope that you have support from your medical team to manage your condition.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Bless you @charleswashere you don't sound in a good way.

Welcome to this great group, i hope you get chance to have a good look around and i'm sure you will find things in common with others.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.