Morning - Page 6 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Morning

Options

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Aww, I have just stumbled across the kindness within our community! Thank you for being such a supportive group for one another. You all make the community the wonderful place it is. How are you all doing today?  <3
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Pioneering
    Options
    @L_Volunteer how are you today? And thank you for being such a caring person 💗 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey @Nicetomeetyou22. I am well thank you. How are you today? Aww, caring comes naturally! Plus, it is only a bit of kindness that we can all give  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I am pleased you are OK I'm bit up and down today with my mood but I will get there thanks for asking 👍 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning all sorry i didn't reply yesterday @L_Volunteer - yes kindness and being polite to each other costs nothing.

Had a bit of a day yesterday - one Grandaughter banged her head at school yesterday, had to get her checked out at A&E, that was a joke another story. So we had Grandparents duty - Son called to see if we could pick the other two up from school, bring them back to ours, he picked them up when he got home from work, alls well now.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Morning everyone 😊  @SueHeath I hope your grandaughter is OK I hope you are well 😊 💗  I have hardly had no sleep past 2 nights insomnia has grabbed me again its a awful thing to have insomnia I'm just doing my housework atm I have been up and out of bed since 4.30am I was standing making 4 packed lunches up for kids at 5am lol 😆 
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Bless @Nicetomeetyou22 its rubbish isn't it - i can dose of great watching the tv then as soon as i go to bed thats it like a switch been turned on in my brain.
    Do you find you go to sleep then wake up early or no sleep at all darling. x
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @SueHeath yes I can be tired 😫 watching TV in the living room go bed takes me 2 hours to go over then I'm always wide awake bout 3am to 4.30am my heads banging today 🙃 xxx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Yep i can see why you get heads aches as well my friend and i know its no good telling you to rest during the day as your so active but i think you would be better if you could get little power naps during the day xx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @sueheath I can't have power naps during the day as 1 of my sons who has autism and other needs comes out of school at 11.15am he goes in at 8.45am he can't manage mainstream he's in reception class I got a EHCP for him I got email the other day they are sorting a special needs school for him so he's gotta do those hours at mainstream till we all find him a special needs school xxx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Yep i know my darling it is hard - that'l be great if they can sort a more suitable school - in the mean time don't forget to drink the water, keeps your brain well xx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @sueheath thank you for your support and kindness does mean alot to me hugs 🫂  I'm just sat in my living room atm waiting for my washer to finish so I can get the clothes out haha 😄 😆  then I will find something else to do I have my radio on as house is silent 🤫 and I don't like that what are your plans today hunni? Xxx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    No idea yet what i'm doing - meds have kicked in so will think about breaky and getting dressed ha ha - i will be stopping in to day and doing jobs around the house. I do envey your energy but i know there are a lot of down sides to it, sending you a great big HUG of me x
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @sueheath I'm on few meds so waiting on mine kicking in I'm on dihydrocodiene for my osteoarthritis plus I'm on lanzoprazole for my tummy as I suffer with gastritis I'm also on anxiety tablets to keep me calm I'm on heart tablets and paracetamol if and when I need them I'm also on gabapentin so yep I feel like a walking chemist you see I have autism so I can't keep still lol I'm always on the go but It keeps me from over thinking things xxxx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    You are also an awesome person xx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @SueHeath thank you means alot 😊 💗  you are a very special friend to me so I would like to thank you for that I think you are a very caring person 😊  xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Hello everyone been bit mad rush today 2 of my children had to be picked up urgently today at 2pm because there school has a gas leak but they are OK we are all watching TV xxx
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad all is well now @Nicetomeetyou22
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @Alex_Scope thank you school waiting for gas men to go out and then get informed if school is going to be open tomorrow or not 
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    What a nightmare @Nicetomeetyou22. I can imagine the amount of disruption. Have you heard anything yet? Good luck!  :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.